Thanks to the stupendous Brenda St. John Brown, I've been bestowed with a blogging award.
In keeping with the rules...
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 deserving blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them
Random Facts About Me
1. My job as a credit analyst also involves making collection calls, which terrifies me. So I send a lot of collection emails.
2. I have a sick obsession with boybands, proven by the notebooks full of bad fanfic and the NKOTBSB cd playing (on repeat) right now.
3. Yes, I am married to a farmer. We live on a farm with cows. In fact, I have almost always lived on a farm with cows.
4. When I gave my daughter the middle name Carlene, I didn't think about the fact that her brother's middle name is Carl. She was probably two before I gave it a thought and now it bothers me a little because it's like I was trying to make their names similiar, when I really wasn't. They are family names.
5. When I find a new song that I like, I will listen to it on repeat for days at a time. Most recently, Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean and Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum.
6. My degree is in agriculture. I work for a company that manufactures broadcast equipment.
7. I used to be a huge NASCAR fan, but I'm not anymore. I still have a picture of Dale Earnhardt Jr. in my cubicle. Because he's pretty. I also wrote bad fanfic about him.
And now, I pass this award along to following wonderfully fabulous people...
Mare, who taught me about fanfic in the first place
Mercy, because she started National Cow Week
Emily, a fellow farm wife and rock star because she just had baby number 4
Quarry Heights Writers' Workshop, it's the closest to home writing related thing I've found
You're Write. Except When You're Rong, because it's an amusing blog